Friday, February 12, 2010

F* you cancer!!!

I HAVE POST CANCER PLANS!

1. Travel (Europe? SMITH?!)
2. Eat organic. I'm not allowed to eat vegan/vegetarian anymore since I'm now anemic after my disease. :(
3. Jessica Simpson hair-you-can-wear/Extensions/Grow out my boy-cut
4. Shopping!! Now that I'm not going to feel like a water-filled zepplin..
5. Make home-made pasta
6. Half-sleeve tattoo
7. Ridiculous earrings and extra-long beaded necklaces
8. Low stress! I will not be over-worked anymore.
9. Vegan shoes and clothes
10. Gardening
11. Scar-reduction treatments. Stupid port...
12. Get a dog and play frisbee
13. Eat Mimo's pizza
14. Practice my cello
15. Find a new TV series that I like
16. Learn to do "smokey eyes"
17. New dansko shoes
18. Finish my M.A.!

2 comments:

  1. Heya! I saw on Facebook that you had posted about dealing with cancer, but Shawna let me know that you had a blog about fighting it. Go you! It is really awesome reading what all you are going through and how honest you are about your experiences. Your blog is very hopeful and I would imagine would be helpful to others going through what you're going through. I hope your treatments continue to go well and that you keep kickin cancer's ass (hell, what am I saying "hope" for? You're a tough gal. Kickin ass comes with the territory). Take care!

    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisa,

    Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate all of the support from Smithies. It means a lot to me. I am glad that my cancer is gone and that I can go back to having a normal life!

    ReplyDelete