Sunday, February 28, 2010

Excuse me...EXCUSE ME!

I'm finally starting to rebound and I realized that this is the last time that I'll feel chemo-shitty again. YEAHHH!

I miss my Doc Martens. I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT RID OF THEM! Those shoes have been with me since high school and now I feel like an idiot for donating them. They were taking in water when it rained and it had some seriously worn down soles...nothing that a cobbler couldn't fix though, right? (lol I laughed at the word, 'cobbler'. Do they even exist anymore?)

I remember when wore them to the airport when I was leaving Massachusetts for winter break and took them off for security screening. Some dumbass guy behind me said with a smirk, "Whose ass are going to kick with THOSE?" I set them on the X-ray machine and whipped around and said, "Yours if you don't leave me alone."

His look was priceless.

On another note...my hair is growing really fast in back and is super thin and wispy in front. I'm starting to worry that my hair will look a little like Macgyver. So, I need help deciding what to do; should I keep the boycut or should I grow it out and face the inevitable Macgyver stage? If I choose the latter, I'm going to have to buy some regular-people hats and not the chemo turbans I've been wearing for the past several months. Or maybe I should embrace it whole-heartedly, like Kristin Stewart's poor decision to go from long flowing locks to choppy, greasy black mullet?

1 comment:

  1. Susie... No matter what your hair looks like, you will be beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete