Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Grad School Issues

Soooo its been a while since I heard from TWU and I found out that I can track my application status online. So, I started an online account and saw that it said "incomplete". Panicked, I emailed admissions and they told me that I was "missing" my GRE scores.

Wait. What?

The department website doesn't require GRE scores! Apparently admissions "messed up" with regards to my application status and my materials should be allowed to be reviewed by the department now. WTF, seriously? If the department made decisions already, I might be royally F'ed. I'm most definitely going to inquire about the reasons for rejection if I get a denial letter. auuughhhhh seriously people!!

I won't be able to relax until I hear back...

No comments:

Post a Comment