Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"...For your in-flight entertainment"

Okay, the important things first:

1. CT was clear. No little beasties coming back or anything!
2. It has been exactly a year since I finished chemotherapy treatment
3. I am ridiculously tired right now..haven't slept a WINK yet!
4. I AM WRITING THIS BLOG POST FROM AN AIRPLANE!!!!

I'm on my way to the open house at TWU and I'm flying into DFW. Unfortunately, the night before, I had a conference proposal and abstract due and I stayed up all night finishing my submission. At this point, I have no idea what I wrote. I feel like it was all babble, but it probably made sense at the time.

Also of extreme importance: 9 bucks for in-flight internet = TOTALLY WORTH IT.

It's amazing how the internet can make you feel human again.

No comments:

Post a Comment