Sunday, April 11, 2010

Horrible Tattoo Nightmare

Last night, I had a horrible dream that I walked into a seedy tattoo parlor and wanted to get a Winnie the Pooh tattoo. AUUUGHHHHH OMG, I woke up in a pool of sweat. If I am going to get any tattoo after all of this, it definitely WON'T be a Winne the Pooh tattoo!

The good news, however, is that I only have 5 more days of radiation. The treatments have been pretty easy until the end of last week when I developed a chronic lump in my throat.. Oh and the constant sore throat is just pure agony! But soon, it'll be all over and I can start moving back to Idaho. I miss school, my house, the golden rolling hills...Soon, I can go back to all of that and start over!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Susie! I'm so glad you're almost done. I have about a week until I can walk too (finally). Let's never do this again. Eat healthy, take care of ourselves. Fuck this shit seriously. I am soo done. <3, k

    ReplyDelete